EVENT 4
Betelgeuse has uncovered vehicle blueprints. Help out production by collecting or crafting items! Click [here] for more information.
Hover to magnify | Septimal Moon - the government - has been oppressing its people for decades, prioritising those with written fates in the form of "true names" over those without such fates. Those that are in the know are amassing in retaliation. Will you join the other side of the fray? Or will you side with the superior? Interested? Register your OOC account!
THE STAFF TEAM
chronology
THE STORY THUS FAR
Arc 1, Event 1: News / Thread
Arc 1, Event 3: News / Thread
Arc 1, Event 5: TBA / TBA
Arc 1, Event 2: News / Thread
Arc 1, Event 4: News / List

Add Reply
New Poll

Event 4, Player Missions, New Skin
IOTA
 Posted: Jun 25 2018, 06:28 PM

IOTA

Played by Lucky Cat 8000066 POSTS
ADMIN
Lucky Cat
Aqua
Ignis

Intro

Hello, everyone! We have a couple things to address today: event 4, player-made missions, & new skin.

New Skin

As you may have noticed, we have a new skin. ♪ This one is themed for the outskirts in particular; a capital version will be released later. I may have forgotten some items when editing this skin, so if you find any kinks, hard-to-read fonts, et cetera, please PM me (@IOTA) and I will do my best to fix the issues. (Some issues I might not be able to fix with my coding knowledge.)

Player Missions

Thanks to Event 3, canons now have the ability to create missions of their own to give to other players. Please note that if a mission has the potential to greatly affect the site that it must first get my (@IOTA's) approval. If it is approved, it may be held off until a later date, or permitted to be released then depending upon the site's current plot. To post a mission, please post in either Communications (Capital) or Newsmonger (Outskirts) and tag it [MISSION]. There is no template. You set up the peremetres and people can sign up to your mission as they would do in a site-wide event. If this is successful, we may release the ability to create bounties, which non-canon characters can make.

Event 4

On a final note, Event 4 is here! Let's go over it: Event 4 takes place in the Outskirts. Betelgeuse has recently recovered blueprints and other useful information from the capital. These blueprints show how to construct various automobiles and how to power them with alternative resources, such as wind, solar, hydro, and so on. It is up to you to gather or craft the materials necessary to build these automobiles! Any character can participate, they don't have to be in Betelgeuse or be a Kismet to contribute. This event is not staff-moderated, instead you will either need to write a one-shot or have a thread with someone else that shows your characters collecting or gathering the items listed below. In order for this event to be successful, we need a minimum of 4 finished threads within 30 days (July 25 of this notice (again: oneshots or regular threads are acceptable; no minimum wordcounts [aside from our 4 sentence rule] and no minimum post requirements). Even after the 30 days are up, you may continue to write in your threads but they will not contribute to the success/failure of ourmission. They will not be locked. Please post links to your threads in this notice. They will be listed in the second post.

ITEMS NEEDED (note there are more items needed but this is mostly for flavour text, so feel free to add in more items to your posts) Steel rods Large canvas (or other fabric material) Gaskets 12'x7' (or approx) curved metal hulls Ridged tires Spires Spokes Levers Cranks Et cetera

PM
^
IOTA
 Posted: Jun 25 2018, 06:48 PM

IOTA

Played by Lucky Cat 8000066 POSTS
ADMIN
Lucky Cat
Aqua
Ignis

PM
^
BIBI
 Posted: Jun 27 2018, 07:32 PM

BIBI

Played by Bibi 2 POSTS
TIER I

Alright, first thread for this event! A one-shot though.

http://kismetdivided.jcink.net/index.php?showtopic=869
PMEmail
^
BECK
 Posted: Jun 28 2018, 08:45 PM

BECK

Played by beck ! 1 POSTS
TIER I
beckothy

PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

AFFILIATES
Kismet Divided is a post-by-post RP founded by Iota. It is heavily inspired by the Loveless franchise created by Yun Kouga. The skin was made by Von of Sonder. Banner art was painted by Shilin of Carciphona. Banner title was inspired by Jawn; modification is made by Jawn. App avatar was made by LittleSnippets. All contents created on this site are intellectual property of their owners. Stealing is prohibited.
Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected
Penelope the Cbox
NO DRAMA. NO ADS. BE FRIENDLY.
NEWS: EVENT 4 & MORE & 3 POLLS