Guest Account Settings ALERTS () View New Posts Personal Messenger () Admin CP Moderators CP Log Out
KISMET DIVIDED

KD is an AU (non-canon) Loveless RP forum. Septimal Moon - the government - has been oppressing its people for decades, prioritising those with written fates in the form of "true names" over those without such fates. Those that are in the know are amassing in retaliation. Will you join the other side of the fray? Or will you side with the superior?

administrators

CALLING ALL COUNCILMEN The 7 councilmen of Septimal Moon are about to hold a conference meeting in the Rathaus and discuss current events and future plans for the Capital. Sign-ups end May 15th. Read more about it here.

iota
Cinna

Add Reply

Flash bang so corrosive
DAGA
 Posted: May 14 2018, 03:39 PM
TIER I
Partner APP PLOTTER SOCIAL LINK
DAGA has made 19 posts.

played by
Rubix
status
alignment: Betelgeuse
elements:
weaknesses:
The Fool

Another day, another dollar, and another barrel of information to deliver. Daga didn't usually do this. It wasn't his thing. Why run around delivering envelopes when an army of grunts could do it for you? It's called taking efficiencies and boy did the officer like taking efficiencies. Nothing was worth doing if you couldn't do it lazily. Too much effort wasn't worth the moon. But the ordinary could never resist the urge to go poke at his favourite grease monkey. Sometimes entertainment was worth the hassle of a few rosie palms.

"Nickknack, you in?" the man called, rapping hard on the garage door. WHen there was no response, he mosied his way on inside. "Don't mind if I do~" The information broker sauntered past some of the work stations, pausing to poke at some of the weaponry on display. "Got some pretty big toys here," Daga called, heaving up one of the more exotic ones with a grin, "Can't be yours. These are definitely for ages 13 and up- Whoops."

Finger pressed trigger 'accidentally' and a small ballistic rocket shot off somewhere into the confines of the workshop. Daga watched as it twirled upwards, downwards, spun in a circle... Almost wished he had popcorn. This was ballet. Finally, it landed with a bang, a crach, a clatter, and a puff of smoke from somewhere within the nest. Daga whistled. "Yeah, I'm keeping this," he grinned, spinning it between his hands. Too powerful for old Nicaroo. Daga had to protect the children. What a saint.

But his missing 'friend' still wasn't about. "Niiiiiiiiickers," the ordinary called, continuing to poke. He tugged a gummy worm and popped it into his mouth. "Rude to keep guests waiting, yeah? Especially guests bringing valuable information about where your next toy's from." Huh. Maybe the kid really wasn't here. He figured old grease palms would be all over this place.

Daga was just considering what stuff to steal before leaving (it was Nyx's fault for being so careless and leaving it lying around), when he finally heard a sound of some kind from a vehicle. And then he noticed a blonde tail sticking out from underneath the vehicle. Yeah, he couldn't have grinned wider.

@NYX AVEN Hopefully this works for you
PM
^
NYX AVEN
 Posted: May 14 2018, 09:13 PM
NYX AVEN
If I fits, I sits.
TIER I
NYX AVEN has made 84 posts.

played by
Nyxie
status
elements: Fire
weaknesses: Water, Lightning, Impatience
Precious (Death)

The secrets you tell me. I'll take to my grave. There's bones in my closet, but you hang stuff anyway And if you have nightmares, we'll dance on the bed.
word count ||---

notes || ---

music || artist - song

tag || -@daga
template created by cheetah of gs
This was a most hideous day. Everything that he touched broke in his hands. Everything he build shattered into thousands of pieces. He lost every tool he put down. He couldn’t count the times he misplaced his lug wrench or the times he dropped a bullet casing. Gun powder went missing, scraps moved to the floor in which he stepped on. Hell, he even injured his poor tail by getting it caught between a door and its frame. Said tail now held the most comical make shift bandage around it close to the end of the tail.

So, the real question was simple, how in the world did Nyx get trapped under the car he was working on in hopes of getting it to work? Well, it was very simply honestly. He climbed under the old clunker truck to work on the Silverado’s chasie. He was going to have to get the thing fixed. It didn’t have too many dings on it and the steel still looked to be in good shape. He had plans to spray paint it with left over old pants he had found. In fact, he was going to do that today but the damn chains that had once kept the back end of the trunk up gave out. Either to the fact he didn’t have the chains as tight on the pulley as he had or well, that was it really. They hadn’t been that rusted. At least, he didn’t think so at least…

When the chain gave way the poor kismet let out a startled cry and somehow, avoided getting crushed. He was now happy he left the front tires on the stupid car as it was the only thing that kept him from getting flattened. However, the lower half had no tires and while he did pull most of his body inwards his pants got snagged under a tired including pinning one foot between the axel. ”Seriously?” He called out with a groan.

He had been stuck there for some time, moaning, groaning and trying to wiggle out but that just wasn’t happening. Not until someone could fix the goddamn pulley system. Time passed before he finally heard someone in his shop. Oh thank god! A second later he heard the voice and knew who it was and he groaned inwardly. ”Daga…great…” A noise was heard. ”Daga! DAGA! DON’T TOUCH MY SHIT!” A pause. ”THAT BETTER NOT BE MY NEW TOY! ITS NOT FIXED!” Another pause and he put a hand over his grease streaked face.

He called out Daga’s name and finally it seemed like his fellow blond finally decided to waltz into this part of the garage Nyx had been in. His tail hung out from between the floor and truck, flicking in irritation. The blond closed his eyes as he could clearly hear the footsteps pause near him. ”Oh, how good of you to show up.” His voice thick with a mocking tone. ”Do you mind fixing my pulley?” He asked, tail thumbing on the ground after each word spoken.

”And it’s not Nickers. It’s Nyx for the last time…”

I know that you love me
PM
^
DAGA
 Posted: May 15 2018, 04:00 PM
TIER I
DAGA has made 19 posts.

played by
Rubix
status
elements:
weaknesses:
The Fool

What a joke! What a laugh! As the blonde tail flopped about uselessly, the man nearly burst into a cackle, crouching down to peer under the trunk of the vehicle. There, sure as day, was the genius kismet pinned beneath the body of the large truck. "...Wow, Nyxietrix, didn't see you there. How you doing?" Daga grinned, reaching out to tap on the metal noisily. "I gotta say... this is a new look for you. Really taking the petrol head deal to heart. I appreciate that. Gotta like a man who adhere to his values."

He nearly sputtered into another burst of laughter, twirling his newly acquired rocket launcher between both hands as he eyed Nyxie. "Well... Nickers," Daga continuted, grinning widely, "I could help you with that pulley and all, but then I'd miss the fun of seeing you struggle to get out from under a car..." He shook his head, adopting a solemn expression. "DOesn't happen often, that. This is a real oportunity."

The man sat back on his haunches, sporting a grin worthy to rival the devil. The real one, not the pokerface shortie who usually ran this joint. "Not much incentive, yeah? Gotta give me something to roll with. Some reason for wasting my energy." Head rested on hand as he stared at Nyx. "So...Cupcake. What you gonna offer me?" Hand tapped the emtal again. "Better make it good."
PM
^
NYX AVEN
 Posted: May 15 2018, 11:22 PM
NYX AVEN
If I fits, I sits.
TIER I

played by
Nyxie
status
Precious (Death)

The secrets you tell me. I'll take to my grave. There's bones in my closet, but you hang stuff anyway And if you have nightmares, we'll dance on the bed.
word count ||---

notes || ---

music || artist - song

tag || -@daga
Making eye contact with his fellow blond only caused him to rest his head against the dirty floor and groan with such gusto. ”Oh, I am doing just lovely as you can see?” No, of course nothing could ever be so simple with the informant. He enjoyed his little games of cat and mouse. Nyx just so happened to make the perfect mouse. Every. Single. Damn. Time.

Taking a deep breath, the kismet shifted under the truck to adjust himself in a better position to see what he could do without the pulley. ”I always wanted an axel to use my ankle as a footrest.” He gestured towards his actual problem at the moment and than gestured towards the pulley system again. Daga didn’t move towards it. Oh no, his shit eating grin just remained on that charming face of his that deserved to be smack with the lug wrench that he had lost earlier in the day.

Cocking his head to the side his expression was somewhere between irritation and loss. Why couldn’t anything be easy with this idiot? All he had to do was be a real manly charmer and free the poor grease monkey. ”Are we really doing this?” He asked with such a heavy sigh. His right wrist came to rest across his forehead, eyes staring up at the truck bits. Tail moved side to side violent with displeasure, buffy up by each passing second as the blond was trying to debate the best way to voice his opinion on how hideous Daga’s fun could be described as.

“C-cupcake?“ Said tail bristled out even more at being called, Cupcake. He felt his brow twitch and cheeks brighten for a moment. Wasn’t there a way he could just undo part of the chassie? No, it was all one solid piece but it didn’t stop nimble hands from searching the steel. If he didn’t know any better Daga was wanting one of his newer toys. Especially the ones he either just built, was building, or repairing to be used at a later date.

”I suppose a dramatic kiss with me declaring you as my hero is out of the equation?” He countered, he settled down slightly but he was still very much annoyed. He was stuck. He knew it and the only way out was playing Daga's stupid games. ”So, lets make this easy on the both of us, what’cha want ya weasel?” His index finger suddenly shot upwards to stop the other blond. ”And no, the Luger on my work bench is out of the question as is the flame thrower. It’s still got kinks in it.” Regardless of which he still would not give Daga anything like that in fear he would just burn down all of the Outskirts by pure accident. ”Secondly, no, I still don’t deal with the drug aspect and even if I did all I would sell to you is tranquilizers. Cause god, you need a good shot in the ass sometimes.”

I know that you love me
PM
^
DAGA
 Posted: May 16 2018, 01:16 PM
TIER I
DAGA has made 19 posts.

played by
Rubix
status
elements:
weaknesses:
The Fool

This could not be better. Daga wished he had a camera to fill it. Priceless. It'd keep him laiughing for years. "It's really hard taking your biting seriously when you've got a cone stuck on your head, kiddo.," he sighed, shaking his head with a small shrug, "Starting to think you don't like me much. Wounds my heart, it really does. Manners maketh the man, yeah?" His smile grew vampiric. "If you want help, play nice~" So what could he ask for. He didn't actually care what the blonde had to offer. Most of this junk didn't interest him and the rat was 99% certain Nyxie had no information fo any value or, if he did, it'd already be out in the world. Kid talked like he had truth syrum stuffed up his veins. Couldn't keep a secret for toffee.

"Now I'm flattered you wanna kiss me and all, short stack, but kisses don't do as currency for me," he grinned, twirling the gun in one of his hands, "It's not you, it's me. Don't cry." Daga twirled the gun on one hand. "Now here's what I'm thinking. You tell me your best offer, yeah? Make it big, bold and loud. Wow me. Put on a show. Make me think I'm the only person in the world." He fluttered his eyelashes. "Seduce me, Nicknack. And then maybe I'll let you out of your little bird cage. Awfully pretty prison you've got going on."

Finger slipped on the trigger and there was a second bang as the gun went off for a second time. Daga whistled as the rocket shot off, slipping out through an open window and into the world beyond. He almost saluted his freedom. May it not kill a kid. "You know," he considered, placing the gun down, "You oughta put a warning on these things. Could've taken my head off, that." The orange haired man tutted, peering at the blonde underneath again. "So what'll it be, Sugarpie?"

His grin widened to points.
PM
^
NYX AVEN
 Posted: May 16 2018, 10:56 PM
NYX AVEN
If I fits, I sits.
TIER I

played by
Nyxie
status
Precious (Death)

word count ||---

notes || ---

music || artist - song

tag || -@daga
Twisting to the left did nothing. To the right caused his ankle to not be a happy camper. Both hands reached up inside the truck, tinkering around but nothing was going to release him. He could fiddle all day but unless he was able to get a hold of something to lift the axle just a few inches he was screwed. Blue eyes narrowed into slits as he stared down at his ankle like it had cheated him out of something epic. They soon moved around the room to anything with in reach that might prove useful until finally resting back at the crouching figure of the informant. No, Daga was going to be his only way out of this mess and they both knew it. As much as Nyx hated to admit it. ”I only dislike it when you bat me around like a toy mouse.” He pointed out carefully with a knowing look.

Another groan escaped him, both arms dropped above his head in defeat. The dirty tail thumped against the cold ground to its own special beat. He didn’t want to place nice right now. ”Fine~” He was going to regret this, he just knew it. He felt it in every fiber of his soul. Daga was going to ask for something outrageous.

”Don’t be.” He drawled out. They both knew his earlier statement was more sarcasm that was looking for an easy way out. Nyx carelessly waved away the others words until seduce me came into play. It was like someone had just lit a fire under Death’s ass. He jerked his head up so quickly with a loud what only to forget he was under a truck and clunk his head into the frame. A few sharp curse words flew out of his mouth as a hand covered the injury to his forehead. But that didn’t slow him down much. ”What? You want me to [I]seduce[I] you?” Shit man, Nyx couldn’t seduce himself out of a goddman paper bag! What made Daga think he could even succeed at all in that! ”Okay, fine, whatever. But how in the hell am I supposed to seduce you when you’re not into, well, anything.” God, Daga was just fucking with him, wasn’t he? He sure was hell didn’t want Nyx Aven to seduce him. It was laughable and Nyx knew he was going to be the butt of this joke.

”For the love of God, stop shooting that thing! Especially in my shop. Dude, those missile aren’t even active but I needed them.” Ranth was going to frown at him for sure when he got back to being the Kingpin. Its only been a very short time and he’s lost two mini rockets. ”……it’s a type of gun, I shouldn’t have to put a warning on it. It IS it’s OWN label.” Who knew, maybe Daga losing a few inches might be a good thing?

”Ugh, you’re probably one of those guys that like chicks to dig their heels into their junk…” He muttered to himself in order to keep Daga from hearing him, hopefully. ”Don’t you have something better for me to do? Like sing a happy tune other than me trying to be a seductive vixen?” His gaze drifted back at Daga and groaned. Nope. Probably not. Nyx had to really think about this, how does one be a seductive vixen? ”Okay, um let’s see….seductive….seductive…”Yeah, he had nothing. Should he just, like, bat his eyes at him or something?

I know that you love me
PM
^
VALERIAN LORNE
 Posted: May 17 2018, 05:14 PM
TIER V
VALERIAN LORNE has made 492 posts.

played by
Rubix
status
alignment: Septimal Moon
elements: Ventus
weaknesses: Terram
Seamless (Waxing Crescent)

Daga? Toss Nyx around like a toy mouse? Never~ More like a live mouse that wiggled and squirmed as his claws dug deeper around its tail. He sat on his haunches, waiting, as the blonde slowly got to grips with his position. Very slowly. Had to wonder if there was a brain in there sometimes. Where all these tech ideas came from, he didn't know. "Tick tick tick, offer's on a countdown, Nyxaroo~" he grinned, "And sure it's a gun, but where's the safety? What if some poor, little mite came in here, pressed the trigger and blew their brains off. I tell you, Nyx, irresponsible, that's what that is."

As he lay under the car, face hugging an engine, the blonde finally managed to get a hold of his position - completely at the mercy of the orange haired man looking in at him- then jumped to completely the wrong conclusion. "You know, Nyx, you are lucky you're not in my division," he crowed, "'Cause you'd be eaten alive and tossed out to fester." How could he go so wrong? Must be all the fumes. Got into his brain. Making him think strange.

"So let's get one thing straight, shortcake, I'm not into blonde grease monkeys with ribs for days," he sighed, shaking his head as he rolled to his skies, "Me, I'm into the classy type. Strong. Calm as a cucumber. A nice ass. Someone I can resepect." He flicked the points of his fingers before giving the car a tap. "Flattered, honoured, but like I said, fishstick, ain't into you. " He grinned broadly. "Though I'll see you in net stockings for a laugh, yeah? Might make some money on the ol' Capital network if you play the role right, ya dig?"

Continuing to shake his head, he twirled the gun in his hand one time. "Nah, gotta be more figurative, kiddo. Think a litle more metaphorically, outside the box, and all that jazz," he reiterated, "I mean 'Gimme your best offer'. Sell yourself to me. What's your freedom worth?" He reached down to scratch at his leg, adjusting trousers with a tug. "I ain't got all day, kiddo. Use your head, yeah?"

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply

Sister Sites
Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected
control skin by von of sonder
Penelope the Cbox
NO DRAMA. NO ADS. BE FRIENDLY.
NEWS: BETEL REVISIONS COMPLETE! & NEED BETELS