Guest Account Settings ALERTS () View New Posts Personal Messenger () Admin CP Moderators CP Log Out
KISMET DIVIDED

KD is an AU (non-canon) Loveless RP forum. Septimal Moon - the government - has been oppressing its people for decades, prioritising those with written fates in the form of "true names" over those without such fates. Those that are in the know are amassing in retaliation. Will you join the other side of the fray? Or will you side with the superior?

administrators

CALLING ALL COUNCILMEN The 7 councilmen of Septimal Moon are about to hold a conference meeting in the Rathaus and discuss current events and future plans for the Capital. Sign-ups end May 15th. Read more about it here.

iota
Cinna

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply

Tag, your it, Ranth / Iota
NYX AVEN
 Posted: Jun 10 2018, 11:38 PM
NYX AVEN
If I fits, I sits.
TIER II
Partner APP PLOTTER SOCIAL LINK
NYX AVEN has made 128 posts.

played by
Nyxie
status
alignment: Betelgeuse
elements: Fire
weaknesses: Water, Lightning, Impatience
Precious (Death)

The secrets you tell me. I'll take to my grave. There's bones in my closet, but you hang stuff anyway And if you have nightmares, we'll dance on the bed.
word count ||---

notes || XDD hope this is okay

music || artist - song

tag || @IOTA[/user]
template created by cheetah of gs

Old and tattered papers blew across the sandy grounds of the abandoned amusement park. Occasionally, a few notes would attach themselves into the catci that stood in their way. Making it a perfect way for the papers to end their lives with a sharp embrace. Not a single soul seemed to be roaming the forgotten grounds and everything was silent. Not even the old lights seemed to work anymore leaving their only source of light to be that of the moon and stars above. It would be really poetic in the right setting but when you are camping out alone in a broken down ferries wheel, it was anything but that.

He hadn’t meant too but Aven skipped out on most of his duties for the day for more then one reason. His biggest one was he was just done dealing with people and the looks he was getting from others that where suspicious of his current position. Yeah, he really didn’t want to have to deal with anymore grunts thinking it’s a great idea to try and use him as a moving target. Other then that, he was merely tired of staying at home.

Which concluded to why Nyx was stretched out on a swinging buggy of the old Ferris Wheel. The blond had climbed up into the fourth buggy from the ground. Inside the buggy he made a make shift pillow out of some old magazines and fabric he located around the park. Beside him was a partly empty bottle of some kind of beverage. To the other side of him was his mask, a knife, and a gun that was newly put together. The only thing that could even give a hint to the leopard resting above was his splinted tail draping out of the buggy’s partly opened door.

A small wind would send the buggy rocking back and forth causing the blond to yawn. Really, he could easily fall asleep right here but that might not be the best idea. Then again, who would go looking for him in this place? It would be far too obvious and thus not the first spot anything would look.

With arms behind his head he shifted in the buggy. ”Such a nice night…why can’t all nights be like this? Not too hot, not too cold. Pleasant breeze and no one bugging me.” It was just lovely. Maybe a bit too lovely but he wasn’t about to look the gift horse in the mouth.

I know that you love me
PM
^
AMARANTH
 Posted: Jun 12 2018, 11:37 AM
AMARANTH
If I needed someone to control me, I would change my direction and save myself before I drown
TIER V
AMARANTH has made 442 posts.

played by
Iota
status
elements: Terram, Non-elementum, Neutrum
weaknesses: Ventus, Non-elementum
Bulwark (The Devil)

It had grown late. Amaranth emerged from a rabbit hole after visiting the Moon. It was quiet. Almost too silent. No grunt, no light… only the sound of the occasional bug chirping. Bizarre. It had been so long since he’d been here last so didn’t know what state to expect this place in. Part of him expected fire – lots of fire. The opposite was almost… unsettling.

Scouting out the area quietly, it wasn’t long before the devil passed by the ferris wheel. He was just about to keep passing by, too, when something caught the corner of his eye. Cranking his head back, he saw something dangling out of one of the ferris carts. “…” What… what was it? Upon stepping closer, it became evident: it was a bandaged-up tail. The moonlight hit it just right to reveal a few speckles and spots.

Sigh. Better not be dead, Nyx.

Approaching the apparatus furthermore, Ranth stared up at the beams and bars. Sigh. So much effort to climb… Hmm… Mm… Ah––eh. Without further ado, he hoisted himself up and commenced climbing toward one of the carts closer to the middle. Once he reached the cart, pulled himself inside and there was a lounging Nyx. Ranth sat on the opposite side and leaned back against the seat. Legs outstretched and lazily spread (but not too spread), crossing at the ankles.
PMEmail
^
NYX AVEN
 Posted: Jun 13 2018, 07:21 PM
NYX AVEN
If I fits, I sits.
TIER II

played by
Nyxie
status
Precious (Death)

The secrets you tell me. I'll take to my grave. There's bones in my closet, but you hang stuff anyway And if you have nightmares, we'll dance on the bed.
word count ||---

music || artist - song

tag || @IOTA[/user]

Metal joints squealed in protest with each gentle swing of the wind. It was actually rather soothing to Aven. It was almost as pleasant as being outside in the rain--if it ever would rain that is to say. Closing his eyes he took in ever little peaceful moment and then a shift happened. A new squeak of caught his attention and the small pings something against steel. It sounded like shoes. Not cool. Moving silently with a hint of laziness the blond reached out to the side and picked up his gun. He didn’t have to worry about slapping a clip into place. The gun had been loaded a long while back. Another protesting bar announced a presence getting closer. The settling sense of anxiety made itself none as his blood rushed violently to his heart. Someone had noticed him up in the cart.

Well whoever it was brave enough to climb up to meet him was going to be greeted a bit rudely. Clicking the safety off he settled the butt of the gun on one bent knee, leveling it with the edge of the cart he was certain his visitor would appear at. His guess was correct as his buggy swayed. He had expected some stupid grunt looking to climb the ranks to peer over at him. Instead he was greeted with the most unusal set of salt and pepper hair. His barrel locked dead center between a pair of heterochromatic eyes that rested on him silently. Ranth was lucky Nyx wasn’t the trigger happy type.

Every tense muscle suddenly relaxed, his blond head settled back into his make shift pillow as the gun grew limp in his hands with the barrel spinning to point towards the bottom of the ride. Luckily, the safety had been locked in place. ”You scared the hell out of me…” The blond groaned but was ever so thrilled to see his Kingpin, hopefully, back.

Nyx smiled tiredly at Ranth, his tail would have been thumping with glee if it wasn’t in a splint but his perky ears was enough to show his affection. ”You have no idea how happy I am to see that you aren’t dead.” Shifting in his position he made room for Ranth and soon mirrored the others sitting position, however, his legs were spread out with the his heels of his boots locked at the edge of Ranth’s seat on either side of him.

I know that you love me
PM
^
AMARANTH
 Posted: Jun 13 2018, 07:52 PM
AMARANTH
If I needed someone to control me, I would change my direction and save myself before I drown
TIER V

played by
Iota
status
Bulwark (The Devil)

Four fingers combed through hair as ears tilted back with the motion. Thereafter, Ranth swigged a smirk at the moon-kissed blond. Should’a known Nyx was armed. Well, either way, chances would’ve been taken. It was Nyxie said: he wasn’t trigger-happy.

As Nyx continued to speak, Amaranth realised that… surprisingly, there were…a lot of things to say, or rather a lot of things to ask. But rather than bombarding Nyx word-after-word, Amaranth lolled his head back to look at the stars speckling the sky. They could see the Milkyway. It splashed straight overhead.

There were no artificial lights, nothing but the late-night sky. While nearly every building in immediate proximity was viewable, it was still too dark read. It wasn’t a favourite pastime but Ranth knew he’d have to “speak up.” And Nyx did say that––no. That was irrelevant. “Ghost.” This was Amaranth’s response to “not dead.” Was he really alive or was he ghost? It was a poor joke, one that was swept under sand in but a few seconds. “How thangs?” While speaking, Ranth didn’t look away from the sky.
PMEmail
^
NYX AVEN
 Posted: Jun 13 2018, 09:41 PM
NYX AVEN
If I fits, I sits.
TIER II

played by
Nyxie
status
Precious (Death)

word count ||---

music || artist - song

tag || @IOTA[/user]

He wasn’t sure what he was expecting from this sudden visit. Maybe the knowledge of knowing he didn’t have to hold the reigns any longer? That Ranth came across some amazing things in his time off or maybe he wasn’t going to learn anything tonight. Who could tell? All he knew currently was that he was no longer alone in his little cart and his Kingpin actually smirked. It was cute really. He would of voiced that Ranth should do that more often, however, he kept it to himself. A small chuckle left the blond as he casually studied the other for a long moment. In the end, he gave up staring and looked out across their ‘home’.

Nyx gaving him a look in passing at the Ghost comment and an eye roll would join it. Of course, leave it to Ranth to stick with his mysterious act. Always looking cool. Never effected by anything and always speaking in riddles. At least, to Nyx he seemed that way. ”Dead. Ghost. Ghoul. Whatever. At least you’re here.” And keeping him company for the most part. Idly waving his hand at the matter his head leaned back to peer at the stars as well. ”Whelp,” He started with a sigh. ”I’m not face down in the sand for one thing.” He held up his index finger to count mark his point.

”Things are going for the most part. No fires. No death. Well, other then me curb stomping one guy and playing Russian Roulette with another, it’s good.” What could he say? He wasn’t the best Kingpin in the world but he sure as hell made sure no one started any fires. The only real bad thing that happened was getting caught under a truck and breaking his tail at the Tin. Well, he did find his fighter but he wasn’t real sure on him just yet.

”Feelin’ any better, Kingy?”

I know that you love me
PM
^
AMARANTH
 Posted: Jun 13 2018, 10:39 PM
AMARANTH
TIER V

played by
Iota
status
Bulwark (The Devil)

Heh. No fires. That’s a start. No dead Nyx Ostriching in the sand, that’s even better. Sounds like Nyx was starting to get the hang of things, too. Though, based on the state of that tail, it was likely things didn’t go entirely smooth for Sir Fluffin-Flaxen.

At the next question, Amaranth answered by lifting up his shirt to reveal his abdomen. There, he pointed to a small circular scar on his left ribcage. It was all healed up. Nothing but a blemish now. It was almost disappointing that something so detrimental could be so small. He then gave a thumbs up. After that, he pulled his shirt down.

“Sounds… lahk… gettin’ hang’uv thangs.” A full sentence. His former teachers would be proud. “Wan’ be king?” Couldn’t help it. He gav half a laugh, and then a grin. He was already prepared for the impending reaction.

(-Bestows the gift of abs to Nyx- XDD)
PMEmail
^
NYX AVEN
 Posted: Jun 13 2018, 11:00 PM
NYX AVEN
If I fits, I sits.
TIER II

played by
Nyxie
status
Precious (Death)

word count ||---

notes || Nyx, behave

music || artist - song

tag || @IOTA[/user]

It was always a good day when you where still breathing in the Outskirts even if its like breathing lava sometimes. At least the burning meant you got another sunset to see, right? Ranth’s sudden movements caused Nyx tilted his head to the side to view his Kingpin. It took all of his strength to keep his jaw from flopping open at the sight of those wonderful abs. It was horrible, Nyx had the worst case of Ab-loving then any man on this planet. Something about abs got him going and Ranth’s---well---he enjoyed them a lot. Secretly, he sometimes wondered what it would be like to touch them and---his thoughts stopped there. Looking away and thanking the night sky being able to hide his blush. He really didn’t need to think about his friends abs. How nice, hard, and shapely they looked even with a scar it just seemed to add to their attraction.

God, he had problems.

”Not bad, at least you got a cool scar out of it, huh?” Nyx mused while his inner self screamed like a little fan girl in his head. ”A part of me is jealous but the other half doesn’t ever want to get shot at.” Creating a finger gun he pointed and shot at Ranth while making a clicking noise with his tongue. Smiling softly, the leopard waved away Ranth’s first sentence. ”And it looks like you learned to speak full sentences.” Sexy. ”I guess I sorta got a hang of----Oh fuck no!” His thought process went a whole new direction now. Did he want to be King? HAHAHAHHA! No. No, he had no urge to ever be such a thing unless he had no choice in the matter.

Tail moved only slightly while his ears buried themselves into his thick hair. ”Ahh, no. No, you can have that title. I don’t mind being your Proxy and taking over when needed but I sure as hell don’t want to lead Weapon and Drugs, man. Not my thing. Plus I would like to be able to get a full nights rest for a change. I ain’t got a clue on how you can sleep so soundly knowing people got a target on your back, sheesh…” He would never get used to that idea, ever. It was just so nerve wrecking and yeah, no thank you.

Which brought a new thought to his mind. His foot to rest against Ranth’s outer tight. Tapping it with the side of his foot playfully he felt the urge to change the subject some what. ”Hey, I learned something kind nice about myself while you where gone.” His grin increased forming an ear to ear smile. ”You got to promise not to full out laugh at me though, man. But, I found out what my true name is…” Offering Ranth a wink he suddenly felt playful. Maybe it was because he saw some abs or he was just glad to have his friend back? Hell, maybe a mixture of both but he was pretty sure it was because he finally had someone he felt comfortable around near by. He could tell Ranth almost anything, almost.

I know that you love me
PM
^
AMARANTH
 Posted: Jun 13 2018, 11:19 PM
AMARANTH
TIER V

played by
Iota
status
Bulwark (The Devil)

Pft. Well, the reaction was a little more tame than expected… but the verbosity was just as rich. Nyx was always the type (as long as Ranth knew him for at least) to talk in excess when he was nervous. So while he did okay at face value… Heh. “A’ight.” Satisfaction guaranteed.

Letting out a sigh, the devil settled down. He outstretched both arms to rest along the hedge of the seat behind him whilst a boot tapped against his leg. A brow rose before falling in place. Then he squinted some at the mention of true name. True name… Ah, that’s right. Nyx was mutilated somehow. His name was almost entirely scarred out. So… how… did Nyx find out? There was only one possibility Ranth could think of and it was not good. Not good for him or the division.

After swallowing and clearing his throat, Ranth jerked his chin to bid Nyx to go on.
PMEmail
^
NYX AVEN
 Posted: Jun 13 2018, 11:35 PM
NYX AVEN
If I fits, I sits.
TIER II

played by
Nyxie
status
Precious (Death)

word count ||---

notes || Nyx, behave

music || artist - song

tag || @IOTA[/user]

Smiling ever so cheeky at Ranth he would make himself comfortable once again. Stretching out his left leg he would idly rock his heel side to side, casually tapping against Ranth in the process. He wasn’t sure why but the playfulness was just staying in tact. ”Well,” He said a bit lengthy, taking a moment to scratch at the side of his head. Now he was feeling a tad embarrassed but the more he thought about it the more it felt right to him. ”I had always thought it would have been something cool or kick ass. However, I regret to announce its nothing epic. I’m Precious. Can you believe that? Me? Precious?” Nyx chuckled about it for a good moment before sighing. His head once again tilted back in order to hide the embarrassment of announcing his name.

He also looked up to hide his discomfort. His meeting with his fighter was anything but “pleasant”. It just so happened he won the noble prize for biggest dick of a fighter. He doubt he will ever be seeing him again anyways. Especially, after that kind of reaction he got out of him. Pretty sure he was still very much rejected. ”I so would of killed to be anything other then Precious. Like---well---I don’t know. Something else, like your name. At least its pretty cool sounding.” And it would put the fear into the hearts of the enemy. Precious would only get snickers and jokes tossed his way. ”I am so NOT telling Daga my name. Dude will run with it forever. Probably make it into a shirt or something too---or flag.” Yeah, no thanks.

His other leg soon joined up on the other side of Ranth, now both boots lightly knocked into Ranth in rhythm. ”What’cha think ‘bout it?” Looking his gaze on his friend he waited patiently for his short reply that he was going to gain. Either a nod or an okay-sign. He didn't expect much in the form of words but for some reason it mattered to him. His name was pretty much a joke in its own right.

I know that you love me
PM
^
AMARANTH
 Posted: Jun 13 2018, 11:49 PM
AMARANTH
TIER V

played by
Iota
status
Bulwark (The Devil)

Tap-tap-tap… A heavy palm grasped at the foot beside him and stilled it. No more tapping, no more wiggling. For the time being he kept his hand on the boot to make sure it stayed still. And as he waited though the intro…

Well, the first thing that came out was an involuntary pft. And then a second pft until Ranth leant forward against his legs. PRECIOUS There was – honest to stars – a true name like precious?! AND A GUY HAD IT NO LESS?

But that wasn’t the funny part. That wasn’t what caused broad shoulders to rumble like an earthquake. It was the fact that it was so Nyx… – Death of Betelgeuse, technology extraordinaire – that was what was funny.

Everytime Ranth tried to stop chortling, he’d end up keeling over again. Had to take a few deep, monitored breaths to recompose. Whew. Okay. Okay.

Precious.

Pfftt…

He cleared his throat and finally – for real this time – settled. Until Daga and the shirt making was mentioned. Another chuckle erupted from his belly, but calmed immediately after. He became as stone-faced as ever, nodding in agreement to Nyx’s “dilemma.” When asked what he thought, Ranth simply stated “suits.”
PMEmail
^
NYX AVEN
 Posted: Jun 14 2018, 12:07 AM
NYX AVEN
If I fits, I sits.
TIER II

played by
Nyxie
status
Precious (Death)

word count ||---

notes || Nyx, behave

music || artist - song

tag || @IOTA[/user]

There was a lot of reactions he was prepared for such as Ranth just raising a brow at him, looking at him funny, or even smirking but laughing? He said for Ranth not to laugh! He even nodded at him and yet here he was bent over doing his characteristic snickering like he heard the best joke ever told. Nyx felt offended. He felt himself deflate in his seat and slump into it like a mopping puppy. He even crossed his arms.

A sharp inhale, ”HEY! I said not to laugh! You even nodded!” Groaned Death with his head glaring at the stars. ”Okay, yes. Yes, I get it. I am Precious Death. Isn’t it super? Thanks. Thanks Ranth. Appreciate it.” Hands went into the air now only to come back and settle in his lap with a pout on his face. With his feet captured he was unable to tap at his boss and boy did he want to give him a rough tapping. Screw the fact that he was still healing. It would of just felt great to get a little kick in there!

Then it came, Ranth telling him it suit him. This only made the blond groan far louder and put a hand over his face. ”It so doesn’t suit me. Plus, Im a guy. Surely the fates hate me…ugh, well. I can tell you one thing. The other guy who has my name is [b]not precious at all. Ain’t nothing’ but a giant walking dickhead.”[/b] Frowning heavily he pulled his right foot away from Ranth’s hold to return it to its original spot, hooked onto the edge of the seat, still trapping his Kingpin in place.

”Ah geez, I swear I don’t have any luck in life. Get my tail broken, trapped under a truck, and Daga now having so much more ammo against me.” Nyx smirked once again and pointed at his friend. ”Maybe we should switch lives one day. Be interesting.” His left foot tried to move but the hand held it firmly in place still. Why couldn’t his life be like a romantic comedy? A few laughs here and there before finally getting his good ending. Like, this setting right here would work for if he was in a television show. Alas, he wasn’t nor would he ever be.

”But I still refuse to lead.” Chuckled the leopard.

I know that you love me
PM
^
AMARANTH
 Posted: Jun 14 2018, 12:19 AM
AMARANTH
TIER V

played by
Iota
status
Bulwark (The Devil)

Wait… wasn’t this… good news? Why was Nyx despairing? He knew his true name now, he likely knew his kismet as a result… So why was he over here with his face in his hands? Now settled, Ranth croaked “A’ight, a’ight,” as if to appease a crying golden monkey who supposed adorned a dick on his head. So, what was the right response here? Was this some kind of show-and-tell business like “hey, okay so you showed me your true self. Here’s mine?” But… Bulwark wasn’t exactly a good name to throw out there with a guy despairing over being Precious. All right. Okay.

“Shou’get *rab mask.” Ranth nodded in all seriousness. “Zombie bunny.” Even if Nyx was a monkey at heart… “*How find?”

[*translation: *rabbit//*how'd you find out?]
PMEmail
^
NYX AVEN
 Posted: Jun 14 2018, 12:39 AM
NYX AVEN
If I fits, I sits.
TIER II

played by
Nyxie
status
Precious (Death)

word count ||---

notes || Nyx, behave

music || artist - song

tag || @IOTA[/user]

Ever so slightly the blonds eyes narrowed at Ranth with the clear indication he wasn’t at all amused with the bunny idea. ”Yer lucky I ain’t got anything to throw at ya.” Cause if he had something safe to throw he certainly would have at that moment. It would be in a playful and slightly irritated fashion but it would of happened. Luckily, he had no intention of losing his makeshift pillow or any of the other three items he had on hand. ”I’ll pass on da bunny. I like da mask I got.”

Leaning to the side with a hand on cheek he would sigh. ”He found me when I snuck into the Captial ta do a few things on my own. Not a very pleasant fella. Stole my burger, took a bite, an’ threw it away. A perfectly good burger." The blond sighed in despair over his lost meal."So, I made him get me a new one an’ den I realized who he was so I did the more natural thing. I followed him. Come to find out my other half is a piece o’shit. All we did was argue.” He much rather it be a sweet meeting but what can you do? The guy did everything he could to get on his last nerve and successfully do so without trying too hard.

”Guy got mad when I kept askin’ what our name was an’eventually, I got him ta tell me. But ya know what makes it better? He told me to take my name an’ go carve it on a Blank. Real ‘precious’.” The blond frowned. ”So, I punched him…and threw my burger at him...”He muttered the end of his sentence with a sigh, more so for the lost burger. Man he sure did make a great first impression but the dick was totally asking for it and Nyx was more then happy to deliver the blow.

”Total rejection. Not like I need a fighter anyways, right? I mean, you don’t have a sacrifice and you are just hunky dory. God, why could I get some sweet heart that liked to snuggle or something? Lord knows I could use it.” Nyx made a face on the whole matter before shrugging. ”But, hey, at least I know my name now.” He offered the other another bright smile. Moved his free foot and tapped at Ranth's thigh once again.

I know that you love me
PM
^
AMARANTH
 Posted: Jun 14 2018, 12:57 AM
AMARANTH
TIER V

played by
Iota
status
Bulwark (The Devil)

Wow. Nyx didn’t like the Zombie Bunny idea? Ranth thought it was a classic, and would have suited Nyx to a T. Almost a little disappointed it wouldn’t replace the “cool” mask honestly, but hey. Not every battle could be won.

Switching the cross in his legs, Ranth listened intently. It sounded like a bad experience. Good. The more he spoke about it, the less likely it seemed Nyx would be running away to play “wife” in the capital world.

But what got him was the mention of total rejection. Total rejection… In a way, the story hit a nerve. “Do have’un.” He – no, what was he doing? Confessing? To Nyx? No, this–this wouldn’t help. Ranth cleared his throat and managed to patch his… slip. “Do have a good’un. Name.” He nodded. “Come’tuh like, accept to ‘cept self. Don’ need fighter. A’ight?”
PMEmail
^
NYX AVEN
 Posted: Jun 14 2018, 09:18 PM
NYX AVEN
If I fits, I sits.
TIER II

played by
Nyxie
status
Precious (Death)

word count ||---

notes || Nyx, behave

music || artist - song

tag || @IOTA[/user]

Zombie Bunny. Cute. But he would pass on the idea. He liked his mask with the three slashes down the front. It seemed to fit well enough and make people second guess with messing with him. If he switched he doubted it would have the same effect but then again he could be very wrong on the matter. Nyx carefully brought his tail into his lap in order to pick at the fur absentmindedly.

”I don’t know man. I had just hoped dat I would have some sweet guy on da other end waitin’ on me. But no, it just isn’t happenin‘. Just some asshole with a loud mouth.” He paused for a moment to sigh and slump further into his seat. ”I swear, it’s da freckles. No body likes freckles.” Pick. Pull. Tug. Small hairs would slowly come off the tail with his idle motions as the silence settled between them for a good moment. His ears jerked forward when Ranth spoke once more. His words caused the blond to cock his head to the side with a single brow meeting his hair line.

He decided not to question Ranth on the matter. ”Suppose yer right, Ranth. Don’ need dem an’ it ain’t nothing’ but trouble in the end.” Their cart rocked roughly as a gust of wind passed by. He had gotten used to the squeaking of rusty metal at this point and found it rather soothing. Now, Aven just started to chuckle with an amused grin. ”An’ if dey com lookin’ maybe I should just sent ya to meet dem.” Oh that would be entertaining. He was sure Ranth would just stare at them and direct them to a whole different direction. He had no connection to his partner so he highly doubted he would be located easily.

”Anyways, ya comin’ back anytime soon or do I still need to hold the reigns fo’ a tad longer?”

I know that you love me
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply

Sister Sites
Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected
control skin by von of sonder
Penelope the Cbox
NO DRAMA. NO ADS. BE FRIENDLY.
NEWS: BETEL REVISIONS COMPLETE! & NEED BETELS