EVENT 4
Betelgeuse has uncovered vehicle blueprints. Help out production by collecting or crafting items! Click [here] for more information.
Hover to magnify | Septimal Moon - the government - has been oppressing its people for decades, prioritising those with written fates in the form of "true names" over those without such fates. Those that are in the know are amassing in retaliation. Will you join the other side of the fray? Or will you side with the superior? Interested? Register your OOC account!
THE STAFF TEAM
chronology
THE STORY THUS FAR
Arc 1, Event 1: News / Thread
Arc 1, Event 3: News / Thread
Arc 1, Event 5: TBA / TBA
Arc 1, Event 2: News / Thread
Arc 1, Event 4: News / List

Add Reply

[heretic] dispicable
HERETIC
 Posted: Jul 10 2018, 11:31 AM

HERETIC

Played by Heretic 0 POSTS
TIER I
x
x
x

INFO

+ EST
+ They/them
+ Letum#7114
+ Just heck
Hi, I'm Heretic and I'm a heretic. c: Well jokes aside, the basic need to know things about me is that I love music way too much, I'm an artist and a part-time student and also have a part-time job. I love to game little more than I actually get into anime and manga (Thought I do like anime and manga too), and I also do small-scale coding and majority of my graphics for myself.

WHAT SPEED DO YOU POST AT?
I am a leisure person when it comes to RP and posting. I'm just here for a good time to distract me from the constant of existential crisis I'm in and the wrecking ball state that reality currently is. In lighter terms, I try to post as often as I can manage. Work wears me out, sometimes I want to work or do other things. But I'll try in the minimal once a week to two weeks. Sometimes I post like a couple of times of week more often than not, but I'm taking in account for life's wrecking ball hitting me.

WHAT KINDA SHIPS DO YOU LIKE?
Okay boi. Lemme be real. I have a love-hate relationship with ships. Back when I first got into RP, about every plot was a romance plot, Like whirlwind, meanless romance plots. Characters loved each of literally no reason. So I'm not big into romance because it's burned out on me. BUUUT this isn't to say I'm not into romance completely. You got a good romance plot with the right balance of plot, fluff, and feels, then I'll get hooked. I just something more than whirlwind romance. I play a multitude of genders and sexualities, so really don't mind just platonic relationships (Especially for my aces), MxM and GxG don't bother me. I'll try to make a habit to specify in the character's plotter what their preferences are.

Beyond romance, I'm open for anything. I have a few cutoffs, but I'll let you know because I've rarely occurred the things I don't enjoy, most people don't approach me for those kinds of plots. So toss me things.

DO YOU PREFER PLAYING THE SACRIFICE OR THE FIGHTER?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I'm flexible. I do tend to play more hostile characters but I've been opening up to more arcs and types of characters.
And if I were you, I wouldn't love me neither

ESTABLISHED

+ @heck [relationship]

FRIENDS

With people that grow close to him, they would find the guy not as cold as he initially is when meeting him. His care for people genuinely shows, however blunt and direct it is. He has a few friendly rivalries with those that try to test his old military experience to even just normal things he enjoys. He enjoys any chance there's challenge and enjoys these friends that test him. Granted, there's only so much antics he can take can, but he's tolerant for a lot. He also likes the kind of people that can enjoy quiet company, doing their own things while enjoying each others company. He'd still talk to old military mates and patients he's treated, among others. His laid-back nature makes him easy to get along with.

ENEMIES

He's no doubt has a good handful of enemies. Those that may have hated him for his career, weather they had to put up with him in the outskirts or the field and found reasons to hate him. Or they could hate him for having a successful career to just toss it completely away over his injury. There are also people that would assume he's just an ass for his cold, upfront nature, especially over how brutally honesty he is.

LOVERS

He's been in and out of love a few times in his life. He's not one for flings, but there has been able to get under his skin, however temporary it was. He's not actively looking for love. But if someone did come along and start to get under his skin again, the idea would be more open to him to chase it.
Solider keep on marching on. Head down till the work is done. Waiting on the morning sun.

WANTED

+ copy and paste this line for whatever wanted you want for this character
this is where your plot info goes.

just copy paste div id="char1" down to the next div id="char2" and rename the tab id and tab label to the next number in sequence.

if you need help, you can message me on discord at dismay#8755
one line of lyrics here no more no less
PM
^
IOTA
 Posted: Jul 10 2018, 01:55 PM

IOTA

Played by Lucky Cat 8000066 POSTS
ADMIN
Lucky Cat
Aqua
Ignis

@HERETIC

SO, I HAVE...

@ISANA, @AMARANTH, and @EVE

@ISANA is originally from elsewhere (beyond the outskirts), but when he was 16, he was "relocated" to the capital due to his kismet status. Given their two year age gap, they could have gone to both high school (for at least one year) and/or college together. Isana majored in philosophy and minored in psychology. He's also a big literature nut, as well as a radical. He was exiled from the capital two years ago. If you're interested, we could maybe do a past thread?

@EVE is a the councilman of Information/intelligence; however, he's a major shut-in. One would most likely come across him in the virtual world. In the event that Val does go online, perhaps they could meet?

@LOCUST, like Isa, was originally from beyond the wall. He was just recently discovered and paired up with @VALERIAN LORNE. While his mini-profile says he's a Tier III, he's only a Tier I in his story so far. He doesn't even know sacrifices/fighters yet. When he first arrived, he was in the Gate Medical Bay and threatened to stab the nurses & doctors with sharp shiny things he found before being "sedated" via spell. After that, he was chill. Right now, he sings in the street and works in the boiler room of a factory. I don't have any immediate ideas, but I thought I would pitch him just in case.~

Would you be interested in any of them?
PM
^
HERETIC
 Posted: Jul 10 2018, 05:30 PM

HERETIC

TIER I
x
x
x

@IOTA
OH BOI ALL THE OPTIONS. Okaaay, here we go.

I'm totally down with him meeting Isa in their school and/or college days. And them talking now would result in wildly different conversations on the philosophy compared before and after Val's been in the military. He'd have a more similar mindset to Isa now, at least be more forthright with his opinion now. In high school, he didn't know how the outskirts were like really, so he would have believed things were fine inside the capital, but start to shift his thoughts while in college while serving.

Eve would also be interesting. I think they would share a similar taste in humor; dry, harsh, and realistic. Val's not online as nearly as much as Eve is, but I'm sure they'd bump into each other on the webs. Maybe frienemies, say Val is a fighter and Eve things of them as dogs and his narcissism would bother Val a good bit. They're each other's opposites.

Locust, if he was brought to the capital recently enough (In the last year or two) for Val to be an LPN by then, I'm just picturing him saying that while Val's was checking his vitals or something and he'd just be super deadpan at that reaction. Mostly because Val's been threatened with worse so not impressed, but anyway, just a musing in my head. I'd be interested in seeing how they'd interact if we can work out a way to plot them.
PM
^
IOTA
 Posted: Jul 10 2018, 10:03 PM

IOTA

ADMIN
Lucky Cat
Aqua
Ignis

Isana: Isana is in exile right now, so they won't be able to meet atm (I'll let you know when he's back in the capital), so we'll be limited to just past threads at the moment. I, too, would be interested in throwing them together during their school days.~ Would you rather throw them together in the high school days, when they first meet? Or would you rather cover something else?

Eve: We can certainly do that.~ Though, I'm not sure how much will be unveiled online, but it would definitely be interesting to throw them together.

Locust: It happened in the past few months (ICly), actually, so it should work.~ You can read the post here. Considering it's already happened, we could say Val was assigned to Locust after that incident, given his military + medical background? If that was the case (and you're fine with that), then they would already know each other. (:

How about we concentrate on one pair for now?
PM
^
HERETIC
 Posted: Jul 10 2018, 10:49 PM

HERETIC

TIER I
x
x
x

@IOTA
Mkay, can totally do. I think Isa or Locust would be the best two to start with, as these seem to have most ideas behind them. Probably more so Isa in old school threads.

For Isa, definitely lemme know when he's back in the capital or I'll let you know if I ever decide to have Val visit the outskirts for w/e reason. I'd love to see Isa's thoughts on how much Val's changed both in mindset and physically.

Locus, I can see it with them wanting someone that at least stood a chance in case he did tried to follow through with that threat. So much for a cute, pretty nurse. I'm down with them meeting this way and anytime Val would bump into him in the future, he'd always ask about if he's going okay because he's grumpy but he's not rude. He kind of likes knowing how his patients are doing once out.
PM
^
IOTA
 Posted: Jul 10 2018, 11:45 PM

IOTA

ADMIN
Lucky Cat
Aqua
Ignis

Isa: sounds good~. We can have them meet for the first time in the past, then, and see how they react to one another. (: It’ll also definitely make it quite interesting to compare the past to the present when we get to the present! What kind of areas in the school could Val be found in?

Locust: Jokes on you, Locust is into both men and women. //files.jcink.net/html/emoticons/cool.gif Val’s still a pretty cute nurse~. ;3 We could also RP their time together in the hospital as well as a meet-up after if you want more threads, or we could just do a follow up. I think it would be best to plot potential advancements after the follow up thread.
PM
^
HERETIC
 Posted: Jul 11 2018, 12:34 AM

HERETIC

TIER I
x
x
x

Isa: Val would be studying a lot in school, occasionally doing some sporty things to avoid being home. So I'd say in ded classrooms or a library. He was a bit of a loner nerd basically back then.

Locust: Well shit. There goes the terrifying 6'2" grump nurse vibe. XD kidding, he probably is still a terrifying nurse. Anyways, I'd be down to RP both hospital threads. Maybe a few visits in because Val tries to keep it professional at work like the good soldier he once was. Well, it just takes him time to warm up to talking on the clock + making sure he's not neglecting other patients.
PM
^
IOTA
 Posted: Jul 11 2018, 12:43 AM

IOTA

ADMIN
Lucky Cat
Aqua
Ignis

Isa: Okay! So, they can meet in the library, then. Given that they’re two years apart, they likely wouldn’t be in the same class, so this’ll do. The library would likely consist digital copies of everything as well as a computer lab, but they would also have traditional books.~

Loco: Loco says he’s taken down bigger. ;3 Sorry, nurse-man, you’re just a cutey~ All right, this sounds good! Could probably do the multiple visits in one thread (and write it out to be episodic) or we can have them be in separate threads. Either way is fine with me.~

Would you mind starting the thread? I’ll let you choose which of the two we start with first. (: If you’re not comfortable starting, I can start but it won't be until tomorrow.
PM
^
RUBIX
 Posted: Jul 11 2018, 08:01 PM

RUBIX

Played by Rubix 4 POSTS
TIER I

Hey @HERETIC!

SO we previously discussed Vale and Val knowing each other at university during a class mix-up, and they meet each other after they exchanged schedules. Perhaps following this they chose to meet more regularly. I was thinking we could do a flash back thread to when this happened and start with that, then maybe do episodic snapshots at university? Iota mentioned that she'd be interested in joining in the thread with Isana as a three way thread, so I'd suggest maybe they met midway through Uni, when Isana would have started, and perhaps they could all meet via a study group type thing, where Val is helping iSana. Not sure @IOTA let me know if ideas on that.

BUT this is my initial proposal //files.jcink.net/html/emoticons/cool.gif
PM
^
IOTA
 Posted: Jul 11 2018, 08:16 PM

IOTA

ADMIN
Lucky Cat
Aqua
Ignis

Oh, I keep forgetting that plot is in university and not high school xD You guys could do that idea with just the two of them, and then after that we can do a trio thread? Would that interest the two of you? @RUBIX @HERETIC
PM
^
HERETIC
 Posted: Jul 11 2018, 11:49 PM

HERETIC

TIER I
x
x
x

@IOTA @RUBIX
I am totally down with this college meeting ground for the trio. Episodic history thread sounds like a lot of fun of them getting to know each other. If Iota wants Isa to meet Val separately, I don't mind having two threads that will eventually emerge together/ a thread starting out with Val and Vale coming in later. I feel like maybe Isa on the trio meet would be testing his general studies for Philosophy on Val since he probably already took that class in his beginning years while he was working on his own work and Vale getting roped in because Val nodded in hello or maybe asked his thoughts on the scenario as Philosophy is super subjective. Be a very interesting conversation for all three.
PM
^
IOTA
 Posted: Jul 12 2018, 12:30 AM

IOTA

ADMIN
Lucky Cat
Aqua
Ignis

I feel like maybe Isa on the trio meet would be testing his general studies for Philosophy on Val

I'm not quite sure what you mean by this. ^
I was thinking Val and Isa could have met in high school originally, and then they could have met up again in college. Since they're two years apart, they would have met in when Val was in his senior year. (: If you're still okay with this idea, I can start the thread. If you rather they meet in the college for the first time, that's fine by me as well~.

You guys could definitely start with Val/Vale and if you wanted, I could jump in later (preferably after the aforementioned thread if you're interested in that), or we could start a whole new thread with a different topic.

Sorry for complicating things!
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply

AFFILIATES
Kismet Divided is a post-by-post RP founded by Iota. It is heavily inspired by the Loveless franchise created by Yun Kouga. The skin was made by Von of Sonder. Banner art was painted by Shilin of Carciphona. Banner title was inspired by Jawn; modification is made by Jawn. App avatar was made by LittleSnippets. All contents created on this site are intellectual property of their owners. Stealing is prohibited.
Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected
Penelope the Cbox
NO DRAMA. NO ADS. BE FRIENDLY.
NEWS: EVENT 4 & MORE & 3 POLLS