EVENT 4
Betelgeuse has uncovered vehicle blueprints. Help out production by collecting or crafting items! Click [here] for more information.
Hover to magnify | Septimal Moon - the government - has been oppressing its people for decades, prioritising those with written fates in the form of "true names" over those without such fates. Those that are in the know are amassing in retaliation. Will you join the other side of the fray? Or will you side with the superior? Interested? Register your OOC account!
THE STAFF TEAM
chronology
THE STORY THUS FAR
Arc 1, Event 1: News / Thread
Arc 1, Event 3: News / Thread
Arc 1, Event 5: TBA / TBA
Arc 1, Event 2: News / Thread
Arc 1, Event 4: News / List

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply

Nyxiepixie: Bang! Bang! Have A Cookie, Nyx Aven's Plotter
NYX AVEN
 Posted: Feb 18 2018, 11:56 PM

NYX AVEN

Played by Nyxie 149 POSTS
TIER II
Precious (Death)
Fire
Water, Lightning, Impatience

NYX AVEN
27 . Male . Betel . Precious
Friends

Nyx enjoys people. He enjoys casual conversation as long as it stays light. Nyx is the type that has your back when you need him but isn't one you want as an enemy if you tick him off. Nyx is exteremly playful to those he considers friends. He enjoys teasing, pranking and overall being a bit of a goof ball. However, he is a bit cautious around people he is just meeting or doesn't know, expecially if they give him an odd vibe. Overall, prepare to have a fun guy chilling next to you talking about his latest creation he made in the junkyard. Heck, if he likes you enough he might not even charge you for fixing your weapon. He is open to all kinds of friends! Just um, don't tease him about his disfigured pelvis, if you ever see it....which is doubtful.

Enemies

Hes got a bit of a mouth, works for BETELGEUSE as Death. I would love for him to have enemies even if he doesn't know them. Do I love torture? Do I love violence? Yes. Yes I do. Please feel free to try and eat his little face. He is a precious and fierce guy who will fight you with every fiber in his being, with or without his Fighter. Just be warned, he is armed and he is dangerous. If he is ever by himself, he does carry a gun and knife. But please, I would LOVE enemy plots, kidnapping, teasing him horribly, anything and everything. Even breaking an arm is super ...............................man I am messed up........

Loves

This little bean is a sweet innocent creation. He has very little dating experience really and no experience in anything. He has tired to date a few times but it never quite worked out. This position will be saved for his Fighter. However, please, feel free to tempt, molest, and overall embarass the guy. I greatly ENJOY torturing my baby.....like you have no idea.
JILLIAN CLOVER
32. Male. Relentless. Septimal Moon
Friends

Jillian enjoys friendships but he doesn't go out of his way to gain them. He usually seems to fall into them by accident. Than, he just happens to keep you and bring you home to meet his darling wife (who may judge if you are worthy or not).

Enemies

This is, perhaps, the easiest category to put yourself into. He hates the Outskirts and the Ordinaries with a burning passion. He is also not a fan at all of Betelgeuse. While Jillian does not go around looking for a fight he has no issues with trying to knock an eye out or beat you down with spells. Anyone that messes with his wife = dead. Mess with his child = dead. Step on flowers - he will be greatly annoyed. I would love for him to have enemies in Betelgeuse or outside that even.

Loves

Jillian is quite happily married to his darling sleepy wife. He wishes to keep it that way. Tempting him might lead to a very angry woman coming to pound in your face. Feel free to test that theory. However, he has had some one time flings in the past so feel 100% free to snuggle into that awkward category.
Calum Riley
33. Male. Conquest. SM:New Moon
Friends

Not the most easiest person to be around. Calum, otherwise known as Dove, doesn't go out looking for friends. If someone wants his attention they will surely get it one way or another. He can come off as the sweetest little honey bunny on the face of the planet or the biggest jackass ever. Just depends on who you are and what the situation is at the time. Most of the time though, hes a jerk just looking for to ruin someones fun. He enjoys toying with others as much as he enjoys a double scoop of ice cream.

Enemies

Anyone who the council is against is going to end up being his enemy. Even if he knows them they will at least the courtesy of getting a five minute head start. Now, Dove will go against his superiors at times. It isn't unheard of him to ignore some matters that he deems, 'Not worth the time or effort'. But for the most part he is all about getting rid of the Outskirts. Dove also isn't the most pleasant person to be around and he is quite certain a good majority hate him, including his students he tortures with essays at his work place. Which is one thing good about Dove, he keeps his personal life and his jobs separate.

Loves

Dove isn't one to say to a one night stand or having a casual relationship. He quiet enjoys himself and indulges in pretty much anything and everything as long as it will catch his attention and hold it. However, Dove is extremely picky with the individuals he chooses to spend his time with. Extremely flirty and straight forward is normally his way. He does prefer Fighters and doesn't really give a rats ass about what his Sacrifice thinks on the matter. It his love life and not theirs.
FIRST LAST
AGE . GENDER . MISC . MISC
Friends

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Cras sagittis sapien mauris, vitae consectetur turpis tincidunt eget. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Cras eleifend risus id tempor accumsan.

Enemies

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Cras sagittis sapien mauris, vitae consectetur turpis tincidunt eget. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Cras eleifend risus id tempor accumsan.

Loves

BY SHIN OF BTN + GS
PM
^
ZENKO UMEZAKI
 Posted: Feb 19 2018, 11:59 AM

ZENKO UMEZAKI

Played by 0 POSTS
Unregistered

Nyx and Zenko

Maybe these two can meet outside their work and on their day off. Zenko would answer any questions that Nyx might have and he like to ask questions about Nyx likes to do. Maybe if they don't talk about their work they could get along possibility. Zenko would like to get to know Nyx maybe they could find something they could talk about and what not. Zenko doesn't mind making friends with him if Nyx doesn't find out that Zenko works for Septimal Moon or the fact Zenko finds out that Nyx works for Betelguese.
^
NYX AVEN
 Posted: Feb 19 2018, 12:04 PM

NYX AVEN

TIER II
Precious (Death)
Fire

Nyx & Zenko

-Yeaaaaaaaaaaah, if they find out they work for opposing teams they will not be getting along at all more then likely. So, be best they don't find out about their work otherwise Zenko might find himself getting into a fight of some kind. Now, they could get along and talk and what not. Nyx is kinda cautious and shy about people when he first meets them so it might take him a bit to warm up. Nyx can be found anywhere too, he goes around look for scraps and junk to sell or use for building. If you got something shiny on you there is a good chance he might debate taking it, lol. Be warned though, he is a snarky little bitch that doesn't always think about what he is saying sometimes so thats always a fun mixture. In short, depending on how they interact they could be frienemies.
PM
^
ZENKO UMEZAKI
 Posted: Feb 19 2018, 12:10 PM

ZENKO UMEZAKI

Played by 0 POSTS
Unregistered

Nyx and Zenko

I like that very much so. Let's go with that
^
NYX AVEN
 Posted: Feb 19 2018, 12:20 PM

NYX AVEN

TIER II
Precious (Death)
Fire

Nyx & Zenko

Sounds good. If you wanna start a thread that would be super duper.
PM
^
IOTA
 Posted: Mar 27 2018, 09:51 PM

IOTA

Played by Lucky Cat 8000066 POSTS
ADMIN
Lucky Cat
Aqua
Ignis

Hello my dear @NYXIEPIXIE

Ranth/Nyx: For our next thread, I was thinking maybe we could do something brief in between the meeting thread and the infiltration thread with Nyx and Ranth preparing equipment/gear for the trip. Ranth could be making plans for a type of silencer he wants Nyx to make, Nyx can start working on it, and Ranth could help assemble, etc? It probably wouldn't be terribly long, but it would at least get them interacting one-on-one especially after that Nyxblush ;D. Any thoughts? if you're not up for it, that's fine.
PM
^
NYXIEPIXIE
 Posted: Mar 28 2018, 12:30 AM

NYXIEPIXIE

Played by NyxiePixie 0 POSTS
TIER I

@IOTA
Ohhhhhhh, I like that idea. That would actually be fun and probably entertaining as all get out. Nyx will be thrilled to make things and shine like a cute little star. If anything happens that makes him embarrassed though he will light up like a little christmas tree. -ponders- Im sure there are plenty of little funny things that could transpire. Even better, a part of me that is so dang tired wants Nyx to just randomly ask, "Do you think Im cute?" XDDD maybe because Noah gives him a hard time or someone could of for him being single with ears still LOL
PM
^
IOTA
 Posted: Mar 28 2018, 12:42 AM

IOTA

Played by Lucky Cat 8000066 POSTS
ADMIN
Lucky Cat
Aqua
Ignis

Do it. :| Let's do it. Nyx, you are cute. Ignore everyone else. /patpatpat I think this should be good enough to go by for now :3 We can always come back after to plot more if we need to mid-thread. Should I start the thread or would you like to? @NYXIEPIXIE
PM
^
NYXIEPIXIE
 Posted: Mar 28 2018, 08:55 AM

NYXIEPIXIE

Played by NyxiePixie 0 POSTS
TIER I

@IOTA
Sounds like a plan too me!
Do you mind starting it? //files.jcink.net/html/emoticons/happy.gif
PM
^
RUBIX
 Posted: Apr 8 2018, 03:17 PM

RUBIX

Played by Rubix 4 POSTS
TIER I

Nyyyyyyyyyxie, we should rp again.

I want to see if something works for Vale and Jillian (just coz I think it'd be a strange combo) but I am not sure if they'd really interact, given he is infrastructure and Jill is in a different area.

I was also thinking that we could do another Cat&Daga thread. I was thinking that Daga is more computer focused than Cat (perhaps even decent at hacking or something similar, as I've always linked him to electicity) so maybe Nyx could get roped into building a decent computer or something? Not sure if that would be his thing...but it is an idea I had.
PM
^
NYX AVEN
 Posted: Apr 8 2018, 07:08 PM

NYX AVEN

TIER II
Precious (Death)
Fire

We shoullllllllllllllllllllllllllld

Jillian and Vale are in a different area but they could still interact. Who knows, Jillian might of asked Val to watch Kailia at some point (who may or may not of turned Vale into a pretty pretty princess for tea parties). They might of worked together on a few things. I am totally down for them having a thread and doing something but I am not completely sure what it might be lol. They would be a pretty amusing combo doing just about anything really. Comically, I could see Jill whacking him with something on the head if he did something stupid in his store or around him. Jill - forever has the dad outlook for everything.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, yes more Daga & Cat please!
Nyx would totally be down to making Daga whatever he wanted because 1) challenge , 2) Fun, 3) if it gets Daga to stop eating his food for more then five minutes - yes.
While he excels at weapons he does love to tinker with everything under the sun so a computer isn't out of the question. He honestly would probably bother Daga to teach him to be tech savvy and hack into things too.
PM
^
RUBIX
 Posted: Apr 9 2018, 04:58 PM

RUBIX

Played by Rubix 4 POSTS
TIER I

We shoullllllllllllllllllllllllllld

Jillian and Vale are in a different area but they could still interact. Who knows, Jillian might of asked Val to watch Kailia at some point (who may or may not of turned Vale into a pretty pretty princess for tea parties). They might of worked together on a few things. I am totally down for them having a thread and doing something but I am not completely sure what it might be lol. They would be a pretty amusing combo doing just about anything really. Comically, I could see Jill whacking him with something on the head if he did something stupid in his store or around him. Jill - forever has the dad outlook for everything.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, yes more Daga & Cat please!
Nyx would totally be down to making Daga whatever he wanted because 1) challenge , 2) Fun, 3) if it gets Daga to stop eating his food for more then five minutes - yes.
While he excels at weapons he does love to tinker with everything under the sun so a computer isn't out of the question. He honestly would probably bother Daga to teach him to be tech savvy and hack into things too.

Not sure Vale would be asked to watch Kaillia immediately - he's the SM waxing crescent so is fairly busy, though I love the tea party idea xD. He'd probably do it if they were friends... Perhaps he could have reason to visit Jill's store? Trying to think what he might want flowers for xD They might have more opportunity to interact through Locust, given that Vale is seamless with him, though that might not come up immediately. Working together somehow might be more likely... They could also know each other through the kismet hunts. Vale has been quite interested in finding his partner for a while.

Daga says it takes a while to learn his stuff //files.jcink.net/html/emoticons/cool.gif But this seems like a good thread to start with, as he'd have some fairly specific requirements and wants the tech kid to add some improvements. Caterina would also have input on it, I think. (I also think Daga would troll Nyx a bit. Ask for things that aren't really needed. Like a cupholder built in)
PM
^
NYX AVEN
 Posted: Apr 15 2018, 05:46 PM

NYX AVEN

TIER II
Precious (Death)
Fire

Working together would seem more likely, I agree and knowing Locust would probably help too. Considering he might go visit him from time to time if possible (and if only to annoy him cause its fun). Kismet hunts is a good idea too. Could go off on a thing together.

Pfffffffffffff, Daga WOULD ask for a cupholder, who are we kidding? It does seem like a decent start. Nyx can build him all the things and try hard not to throw something at him XD Especially, when trying to learn from him.I just see him plotting how to strange Daga with his shoe laces in his head when Daga goes to fast or being snarky lol
PM
^
RUBIX
 Posted: Apr 17 2018, 06:19 PM

RUBIX

Played by Rubix 4 POSTS
TIER I

Vale definitely wouldn't go Kismet hunting with Jill xD He might initially think about hiring Jill to go after Ranth, but he's not sure that is the best approach. COuld have a convo where Vale meets with Jill but backs out of the deal after some thought.

We should do the computer idea with Cat&Daga //files.jcink.net/html/emoticons/cool.gif I think it'll be fun.
PM
^
FREY
 Posted: May 26 2018, 07:59 AM

FREY

Played by Frey 2 POSTS
TIER I

Hi yes hello I have come for your precious @NYX AVEN :3 Thought maybe we could toss him in with Amala and see what happens, and to that end I have maybe a couple ideas?

Amala helps to patch up members of the other divisions every now and then, so if Nyx were to be injured in some way, maybe she could be the one to put him back together and they could have some chatty times while he's recovering?

Another thought was a sort of exchange between the two. He's the weapons officer, she's the drug kingpin, and I'm sure both divisions will have something the other wants/needs.

Also happy to hear whatever thoughts you might have, but that's what I've got right now.
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply

AFFILIATES
Kismet Divided is a post-by-post RP founded by Iota. It is heavily inspired by the Loveless franchise created by Yun Kouga. The skin was made by Von of Sonder. Banner art was painted by Shilin of Carciphona. Banner title was inspired by Jawn; modification is made by Jawn. App avatar was made by LittleSnippets. All contents created on this site are intellectual property of their owners. Stealing is prohibited.
Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected
Penelope the Cbox
NO DRAMA. NO ADS. BE FRIENDLY.
NEWS: EVENT 4 & MORE & 3 POLLS